Subject: REMINDER: Registration for PT Dw September 2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <Undisclosed recipients:>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2025 10:17:13 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear customer,

This is to inform you that if you want to participate in PT Dw September
2025, the deadline for registration is Sunday August 10th. Your lab is
currently not registered for participation.

Register by logging in at our web portal:
<https://laboratory.livsmedelsverket.se/>
https://laboratory.livsmedelsverket.se

If you do not want to participate in this PT, you can simply disregard
this message.

PT Water - September 2025

Registration deadline: 2025-08-10

Samples are sent: 2025-08-25

Start of analyses: 2025-09-08

Reporting deadline: 2025-09-28

Preliminary report: 2025-10-10

Final report: 2025-11-28

Quantitative analyses

Coliform bacteria

Susp. thermotol.colif. bact.

E. coli

Intestinal enterococci

Pseudomonas aeruginosa

Culturable microorganisms 22 °C, 68 h

Culturable microorganisms 37 °C, 44 h

Best regards,

Jonas Ilbäck | Microbiologist, PhD
Swedish Food Agency | Unit for Microbiology
PO box 622 | SE-75126 Uppsala | Sweden
Phone (switchboard): +46 18 17 55 00
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<https://www.livsmedelsverket.se/en/PT-micro>
www.livsmedelsverket.se/en/PT-micro

Web portal:  <https://laboratory.livsmedelsverket.se/>
https://laboratory.livsmedelsverket.se

Food that is good for everyone – now and in the future

 <https://www.livsmedelsverket.se/en/gdpr> The processing of personal data
at the Swedish Food Agency